Saturday, December 6, 2008

Primates

Matt took Miles swimming at the local recreation center the other day. This particular center is frequented by older folks. As they walked into the dressing room to change into their trunks, Miles looked around at all the old men and started making his best monkey sounds. Miles makes loud monkey sounds.

4 comments:

Amy and Chad Larson Family said...

Wow, that Miles is perceptive. I thought at first read that he was making those sounds while he was IN the dressing room with the older men, and I was going to make a really off-color joke about three armed monkeys, but now I can't. Love you guys! Thanks for the trip down not-so-distant-memory lane with the Halloween post. Good times. Great times.

Anna said...

He actually WAS in the dressing room! Matt says some of the old guys caught on and laughed. So, go ahead with your joke:)

Jacks said...

Good story. Really good story. I'm going to use this in a class someday.

Emlyn said...

Hee hee! We took Millie to Fairmont on Saturday and had a blast. No monkey sounds, but we were in the family dressing room. Thank goodness Millie doesn't think her parents look like monkeys.