
I was talking on the phone yesterday when I got that "it's too quite" feeling. Thinking Miles was climbing the stairs unassisted, I ran into the family room to rescue him. Instead of finding him halfway up the stairs, I found him lounging in his baby bouncer in front of the TV. He had turned on the TV, changed it to cartoons, dragged the bouncer in front of the TV, and climbed in. Who knew he would be a couch potato?!
This may not seem amazing to some but... (1) We never watch TV with him. (2) The family room is sparse and stores our unopened boxes so we don't spend much time there. (3) Miles just learned how to push buttons on the TV. Earlier in the day, he was changing the channels and we were watching static (which he loved because he thought it was applause so he would clap to the snowstorm) when we turned it off. I thought Matt had come home early and posed him.
I guess it's time to get the family room organized and the TV somewhere out of reach!
12 comments:
I'm only surprised he settled for cartoons instead of searching for CNN or the Travel Channel.
If only we had cable...
Oh that is great! Cute boy!
I think he's trying to tell you something :) Miss you guys!
That is hilarious!! Amazing what they learn, whether accidently or not. Hope you are all well.
Millie misses Miles, can we come play? I wish Millie would sit down and just watch TV sometimes. And can I put your blog on my blog so I don't have to see you via Cami.
Yeah, I'm putting prudence penny person on my blog too. She is cooking yummy. Am I a copy cat? I need new recipes, I'm getting sick of my same old stuff. Thanks for sharing!
Don't even try keeping him away. It is in the male DNA to sit in front of that mass of electronics and stare in a daze. Jack wouldn't watch anything AT ALL for at least a year. Now he would watch Nemo or Toy Story all day if he could. Just surrender.
I hope Miles isn't too bored when he comes to visit--we haven't gotten our big-screen yet.
What a funny post! Millie loves the tights! Thanks Miles... you have great taste for a boy.
How are you guys doing in your new place. Miles is so big and cute. My parents send their love as well. I have a blog too. Keep in touch. jennyzestfullife.blogspot.com
How are you guys doing? Miles is so big and cute. My parents send their love to you all.I have a blog too. it is jennyzestfullife.blogspot.com
keep in touch!
Miss you all!
Post a Comment