Monday, August 11, 2008

My Boys

Our good friend, Jason Lee, took some photos of us before we moved. This is my favorite. Miles has perfected his peek-a-boo now. I like the old version, though, where he didn't quite cover his eyes.

Check out more of Jason's work on his blog: Jason Lee Photography.

8 comments:

Becca said...

Hi there-
I hope you made it to your new house and that you are all settling in nicely. We miss you already and hope you are missing us and also making new friends. I have some cute cards your primary class made - I need to send them your way. cute pic of Miles

Missy said...

That picture is great!

I found your blog on Emlyn's. Hope you don't mind me reading!

Cami Allred said...

I love this picture! Miles is so cute. Hope you're having tons of fun in Kentucky.

Anonymous said...

Love your blogging! Your new house looks just like your old house! Hope you don't have to do as much remodeling on this one. It's very nice looking. You guys are yard work maniacs. Lisa

Bates Blogger said...

I love the photo, and all the others as well. What a beautiful family!
Hope you're enjoying Kentucky.

Stephanie said...

So cute, Anna!

Anonymous said...

Anna:
Is it really you???? I hope so! I'm dying to hear all about you. Of course Lisa was the shy scholar, and you also had a starring role only I left that out since I was already on such a tangent away from food as it was. You were definitely a huge part of my DU experience. You should have just moved right in with all of us ih the feckless ad dept.:) I see you have an adorable little boy. Are you home with him or do you work? HOw is your family? Congrats on the new job and move. Email me and give me all the details. vsmylroie@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Anna:
I realized I posted using my brother in law's blog. I'm in Pleasant Grove vising Heidi-it's really me, Erin,and not Temparoo-although it's really funny if you get a chance to read it.