Our Kentucky adventure is almost over. Matt accepted a job at Westminster College in Salt Lake City. There is lots to enjoy here but most of our family members live in Utah so we are thrilled to be closer to them.
Our house hit the MLS late Thursday night and we got an offer on Friday (and another on Saturday). We are currently "pending." What luck! If all goes well, we will hit the road mid-May.
Does anyone need some responsible, tidy renters for a few months? Does anyone want to sell us a four-bedroom house somewhere in east SLC?
8 comments:
What fun to be closer to family! Hope the house sale goes through smoothly and good luck finding housing in SLC.
And Mia sounds absolutely adorable. I'm glad you're back to blogging.
I'm so excited for all of you...and for me. Closer to me, so you can come and visit. I will keep my ears open for talk of needing to sell a 4 bedroom house.
I am so excited for you! I am in Sandy so we will have to get together when your settled!
I"m so glad you are coming back to Utah. I'll see you again! We come to Utah a lot. It's a gathering place. I'm happy for you guys.
Congratulations! So happy for you. Good luck with the move!
Thanks, ladies! It will be nice to live closer to all you westerners. :)
wow! big news! congrats to matt! happy for you but sad for me. i was hoping to finally stop by this summer! :( oh well, we will have to drive a little farther for my miles and mia fix. please stick with the blog!
I'm happy for you, Anna. It is always nice to be closer to family.
I am trying to get back on the blog bandwagon, too. I enjoy reading yours.
Post a Comment