Saturday, July 28, 2012

A little more Ephraim


Miles attended his fist movie at the drive-in theater in Mt. Pleasant. He snuggled in with Alex and Mateo Peterson while eating candy popcorn made by Uncle Brian. Uncle B. made enough popcorn for everyone at the drive-in. Seriously. He walked it around to all of the other cars. He's one of the nicest guys around. (The photo is horribly out of focus but it's all we have.)
 

Hiking to the "S" with Muga and Matt. 
 

Our girl. She talks up a storm these days and is increasingly daring.
 

Miles and his buddies. Aka: The Three Stooges. These boys played hard, making potions, building things, slip-n-sliding, hauling gravel, and taking lots of pit stops in the bushes. I hope Pam's yard survives. Ah, boys.


A last project before heading to Provo: chair for the tree house. 


While in Ephraim, we anxiously watched the horizon as smoke and pyro-cumulus clouds billowed. This is a photo of the scorched mountains in Indianola. We see fires in the east, west, and south, but the stiff wind kept the smoke away. It got me thinking about what I would take with me if we were evacuated.

1 comment:

shayna said...

Mia looks so grown up. I really need to hear her talk. I miss all you.