A friend gave us her trampoline when she moved. We all love it. At least those of us who don't have stress incontinence...
Instagram is my new passion. I love what you can do with color without being a Photoshop expert.
The kids discovered a nest of bunnies while playing soccer in a friend's yard (the nest is the thing that looks like a dirt pile at the feet of the rabbit-ears kid). When they pulled the the hairy-grassy top off the nest, the bunnies scattered. The kids collected them, held them for a while, and then tucked them back into their nest. Miles was in heaven.
The same night we found the bunnies, Miles got to stay up late to catch the first fireflies of the season (we got one--it's in the water bottle on the porch behind Miles' head--don't worry, we let him go). While chasing fireflies, we spotted this turtle in the road. We enjoyed him for a while and then let him go in the woods behind our house. As you can see, summer in Kentucky is a kid's paradise.












3 comments:
Great photos! Sounds like summer is progressing nicely. I want to spend summer in Kentucky!
I love that picture of you and Mia. You two are so pretty.
Anna, gorgeous photos! I too love instagram but from afar. Never used it but love the look of it. Your kiddos are growing up...but you already know that. Enjoy your summer with the little cuties.
Post a Comment