Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Summer recap

Where has the summer gone? We are home after many great adventures. Waiting for me when we returned Monday was an e-mail for a free Shutterfly book. The only catch--I had to finish it in a day. So, between taking care of kids and unpacking, I threw this little ditty together. It's not perfect but it will do!


6 comments:

Jessie said...

Nice job! I love that picture of Miles doing a push-up with his bum in the air. And Mia's smiley snot picture is definitely a keeper. Miss you guys!

Amy and Chad Larson Family said...

I love it!!

Nancy Nina said...

I've wondered about these. Great way to capture you and your cute family!

LauraLee said...

Wow! you have been busy and this is so cute!

Stephanie said...

It was so fun to have you guys. It went way too fast! We love you guys :-)

Adam Johnson said...

What a busy summer! It was so fun to be roommates with you at Park City. You have such sweet kids. It was so much fun to meet Mia and get to know both of your kids better. I loved the morning runs and the late night snacks. Good fun! --Jill