To the librarian as we left story time:
Miles: Excuse me...
Librarian: Yes?
Miles: There are two kinds of cheeks: face cheeks and bum cheeks.
Librarian: That's true.
Speaking of cheeks, my face cheeks were really red after that conversation.
To Matt as he was leaving for work:
"Stop going to work! I can make the money. I'll draw it, and cut it out."
"My tummy is growling for pooping."
To his Mama:
"I love you and I don't miss you, 'cause you're right there!"
As he was finishing a root beer (a rare treat in our house):
"Men always drink out of the bottle."
After a few stray drops of water from his wet hair landed on his neck:
"Uh, oh, Dad. The house is cracked. Rain's comin' through."
And here are a few photos:
The recently-acquired winking skill--very hard to capture on film.
He's always asking me to take photos of him with his baby sister.
He's into listening to books on tape. Notice how we managed to get the earphones to stay in.
Worn out after his first day in primary (the kids organization at our church). This is the first time he's asked to take a nap.
Bowling on New Year's Day. We hope the floor recovers.
Happy New Year! Thanks, Grandpa Roger, for teaching him this great trick.
If he could, Miles would wear PJs all day. I admit that lately, he often does. But I make sure he knows that it's a special treat from his awesome mom. Here he is in his homemade robe.
3 comments:
I need to pack up one of my three bathrobes and come hang out with Miles all day. I'm sure we could make a lot of money, if we worked together. I'm really good with scissors.
Love all the updates on both your adorable children. Glad everything is going well and Mia is growing up beautifully.
Miles, I think we would be great buddies. Come and visit us and we'll hang out in our p.j.s all day and draw and cut out money together so the dads don't have to work anymore!
Post a Comment