Ten things about Mia:1. At two months she is smiling and cooing.
2. At her two-month checkup she weighed in at 9.5 pounds, and was 21.5 inches long. That puts her in the 20th and 23rd percentiles, respectively. That's up from the 4th and 10th percentiles at three weeks old.
3. She loves a good soak in the tub.
4. She is nursing better but still gets about two-thirds of her food from formula. (I'll do a post on induced lactation if anyone is interested.)
5. She looks great in pink.
6. She consistently sleeps 3-4 hours the first part of the night.
7. She still likes to be held... all the time.
8. She seems to like Miles a lot.
9. Her hair is curly when it's wet.
10. She poops in the tub when Matt bathes her, but not when I bathe her.
Here are a few photos to document her latest cuteness:
This was a photo was taken pre-poop. Actually, it may have been taken while in the act.
Thanks, Marianne, for the fun growth-monitoring stickers. This first photo was taken at about six weeks. We did catch the two-month milestone right on (see below).
First shots. She didn't cry much; I think the newly chunked out thighs helped!
She's pretty good with tummy time.
Snoozing with Grandpa Roger.
First trip to church.
A rare, "warm" winter day.
3 comments:
I'm really in love with her face and her thighs. Us girls with thighs have got to stick together.
Not only is she totally adorable but I couldn't believe her tummy time picture. I don't think my kids could hold their heads up like that till they were 5 months old. She looks like she's ready to crawl.
She's adorable--I'm so happy for you, and you look great despite the lack of sleep!
Post a Comment