Would you mind dropping your kids off for a week in Vermont? I think we'd have a good time.
I LOVE HER!!!! Delicious.
Adorable.
I sure do miss you guys and your pretty little kids.
Oh my gosh! It is way weird to see her standing like that! She has got big really fast! Soooo cute!Love,Aunt Mckenzie
She's growing like crazy and looking more and more like her birth mama, huh? She's a lucky girl.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Would you mind dropping your kids off for a week in Vermont? I think we'd have a good time.
I LOVE HER!!!! Delicious.
Adorable.
I sure do miss you guys and your pretty little kids.
Oh my gosh! It is way weird to see her standing like that! She has got big really fast! Soooo cute!
Love,
Aunt Mckenzie
She's growing like crazy and looking more and more like her birth mama, huh? She's a lucky girl.
Post a Comment