Sunday, March 27, 2011

Christmas

Working on the blog today I realized I never posted this Christmas ditty. I meant to add some narrative but the time is long past so I'll just let the pictures speak.







2 comments:

David L said...

So I see that you stole some bread from a Czech bakery, joined a neighborhood seance, practiced Miles' leading role in the new play "King of the Guayabera" (after which you had a cast party), had a Radio Flyer accident where Roger was sent to the floor and a wheel flew off, let Miles show Roger some startling pictures he found on the Internet, and decided that one theft wasn't enough so you had to dress for a nightime burglary. Indeed, that was a heck of a holidays.

shayna said...

I'm going to need the recipe for whatever is in picture number one. Is it something covered in almonds?