Wow! We loved it. Carter keeps asking to play it over and over again. He has already said that he needs to come over to your house and ride bikes over to Janet's with Miles. Oh, and he loves "how cool Miles looks in his helmet".
As you can probably guess, this was Matt's project. He and Miles had lots of fun during production. I just provided my voice and some Halloween candy as a means to get the right lines out at the right time.
I'm a bit late to the viewing party, but wanted to add my review: thumbs up! Hilarious! Miles was very much on task, very dedicated. Great shooting and editing, Matt. This is something you guys will love forever. Well done!
Buchert and Bush gave it a two thumbs up. What a great project :) Not to sound too much like the media-consumption-programmed-drone of a consumer culture, but it would be fun to see the outtakes and hear a director's commentary.
9 comments:
Hilarious! How many eggs did it take?! Wish you were here :-(
So cute! We love it. I will always remember making Hide and Seek with Matt. You guys are such fun parents.
That's awesome! I love Miles' leap of the steps. Who was the talented producer?
--Mimi
Wow! We loved it. Carter keeps asking to play it over and over again. He has already said that he needs to come over to your house and ride bikes over to Janet's with Miles. Oh, and he loves "how cool Miles looks in his helmet".
Thanks for the positive reviews, everyone!
As you can probably guess, this was Matt's project. He and Miles had lots of fun during production. I just provided my voice and some Halloween candy as a means to get the right lines out at the right time.
Come over and ride trikes anytime!
I'm totally going to have you autograph my bike helment, Miles.
I'm a bit late to the viewing party, but wanted to add my review: thumbs up! Hilarious! Miles was very much on task, very dedicated. Great shooting and editing, Matt.
This is something you guys will love forever. Well done!
Buchert and Bush gave it a two thumbs up. What a great project :) Not to sound too much like the media-consumption-programmed-drone of a consumer culture, but it would be fun to see the outtakes and hear a director's commentary.
Just seeing this now! Fabulous!
Post a Comment