Sunday, October 24, 2010

When he grows up...

6 comments:

Jessie said...

I'm so glad I could help get Miles hooked on George and Martha--I still love those books. Can't wait to see you guys!

Anna said...

We laud your name every time we read a George and Martha. They are so great! Counting the days until you come.

Unkah Daif said...

That kid is going to be a librarian in space — mark my words. He will fly at the night to collect late fees.

Steph and I loved the clip. Such a smart, cute kid.

Luv yuh,
Dave and Steph

Anna said...

Hey Unkah Daif. When I first saw your name I wondered what crazy foreigner was following my blog...but now I get it! Hope all is well with you and the girls.

David L said...

So Miles, what would you recommend to a 32-year-old balding guy who wants a light read to help him get to sleep at night and have good dreams instead of those wierd ones where he's trying to show someone how to get somewhere but the GPS keeps doing the wrong thing? Just curious. Might be useful for a friend of mine.

Anna said...

Hmmm. I think he'd say "George and Martha," by James Marshall. You might want to pass that reference on to your friend. I would recommend Ambien, by your local pharmacy. Please wish your friend luck in his sleeping endeavors!