On some days, a Rolo by itself in my book would count as balanced. Add the spinach and you are golden. Whenever I add spinach to anything I call it healthy. Summer used to eat a carrot to balance her diet. Didn't matter what she had before it, just had to have a carrot to sort of cleanse the pallet, take her back to zero.
5 comments:
He's my kind of boy. I think if you add cheese to that meal, it helps to balance it out.
On some days, a Rolo by itself in my book would count as balanced. Add the spinach and you are golden. Whenever I add spinach to anything I call it healthy. Summer used to eat a carrot to balance her diet. Didn't matter what she had before it, just had to have a carrot to sort of cleanse the pallet, take her back to zero.
Absolutely! Mmm... now I want Rolos... and spinach...
Uh, yeah!
Thanks for the validation, ladies!
Post a Comment